Saturday, July 21, 2007

In the spirit of Transformers!

Not much time to write a proper post so here's a picture laden one as usual...bringing joblessness to new heights :-)

Me!
Me slightly older...so scary how they make me fat!
Old age...so much for ageing gracefully!
As a child...I was MUCH cuter than this :P~
Baby..awww
Botticelli
As a Manga Cartoon
Mogdigliani
My favourite - Mucha!
Masculine..doesnt look much like Rasheed tho :P

Afro-Siti..I like!

Ang Moh (caucasian) version


China born Indian
Ape girl hehe

3 comments:

Rasheed said...

Oi.. Doesn't look much like me alright! I am much more lawarerer than that. :P

How did you do that - all the morphing and aging? Very cool. :-)

Updating blog - good good. I've yet to update mine. It's been ages. Maybe getting a camera phone me-self will give us the 'ins-pi-ra-tion'.

My pick - a tie between MUCHA and MANGA cartoon.

Oops.. forgot to include the oliginal wan. :D

Ashes said...

Not even one comment on how the original one is Ape girl? :P

Aww...u've mellowed in your old age big brother :D

Morphing not by me lah, i only know how to dewrinkle and depimple pictures :P

Morphing was done at this site: http://morph.cs.st-andrews.ac.uk

Morph yours and blogeth :)

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,