Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Vain much?

Fallen in love with a zebra-leopard print tudong from Cikgu Normah :)

Picture0404v2

Zebraman!

Orrrr if one feels a little feline, it can be worn as…

Picture0406v2

Leopardman!

Why so alim nowadays?

Sad, sad story.

Last week was the RBAF holiday.

I was superjobless so I started browsing thru hair videos on youtube.

And got scissor happy and hacked away at my fringe macam professional stylist, thinking “no one’s gonna see my hair anyway”

Picture0412

Lungiman wound up looking like Ambukman T___T

Picture0419

The sideswept bangs I was going for. *FAIL*

Picture0423

The Sheepdog bangs I ended up with. *EPIC FAIL*

 

** LAME PUN ALERT **

The hair is so disastrous that even my disaster of a nose looks smaller in comparison T__T

Fringe benefits…ahahahahaha

** LAME PUN OVER **

Picture0418

This is how I’ll look till the stupid bangs grow out and I can face Bernie again.

Picture0416

Three Cheers for my flatiron!

No comments: