Monday, April 02, 2007

How to...make your clock moo!

I was so jobless last weekend since first wife was in Miri, second wife in Singapore and third wife in India. (Send in applications for position of fourth wife here :P) So I put up my new Ikea clock...and the old one looked so boring:
Poor old clock
So I decided to give it a makeover!
First, I outlined the spots

and painted them in with black ink.

Then I added spots on the sides.
Ya choc wrapper in background :P

And the final product:

Cow or Dalmatian???

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is wat happens when u got too muchy free time on yr hands :P

next mission: Start climbing walls?

tat reminds me SPIDERMAN at the cinema anyone?

Ashes said...

walls: done @ focus liao...tanks to students!!
d black spidey thingie? maybe oo...looks ok but i missed spidey 2

Rasheed said...

Cow-like dalmation. :P Oi, so free ah you? Well same here, nothing to do in training, cuz it's over! No work either. Wat-a-life.

Tataaa!

Ashes said...

or dalmatian-like cow :(
planning to dye Rose in Dec...Papa wud have a fit heheh :->
Hoi if you're SO FREE mana Rednex pics?
UPDATEEEE!!!!1111oneoneone

suhaim said...

I wanna apply for 4th wife position. That's neat. I have started writing more on my blog, well small rambling now on the original, but check this one out www.candystories.blogspot.com , i am bringing back my old story, decided it's time to continue with it. It's going slowly and I dont think all that greatly yet, but gonna see where it goes.

Ashes said...

Greatttt abt candystories, loved tht one :-) I KNEW the chip would eventually get u to blog :P
Fourth wife hmm...what exactly can you cook?

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,